Beliefs That Translate

The other day I attended a chamber meeting where there was a speaker from Rotary. As I was reading through his handout I was stopped by the following:

"Of the things we think, say or do
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?

These points can translate to sales and business. These are really guiding principles for growing your business when you think about it. If you approach the sales process with these ideas in mind you will succeed beyond your wildest imagination.

And yes, it is so simple.

2 comments:

John Ettorre said...

Woody Allen famously said that 80% of success is just showing up, with which I'd agree. But if so, the other 20% is having the eyes to see what's important. I was at that same event, and missed this detail. Good for you for noticing, Diane.

Diane said...

I was reading through the literature and it struck me - like it bounced off the page. I know people in rotary and have probably heard about the organization in the past. But, this time, I really got it.